We Are the Best Dentist for Improving Your Smile
If you want the best dentist for transforming and improving your smile, give us a call. We use a variety of procedures to complete a full smile makeover so whether you have one crooked tooth or you don’t like any of your teeth, we can help. Even though you can see an dentist for things like straightening teeth, you may find that a cosmetic dentist can provide you with the transformation you are looking for much faster.
When you come in with complaints about your teeth and gums, we will start by examining you to determine if you have any infections or cavities. If you do, we will want to treat these first to ensure that you are in good enough health to proceed. Otherwise, your recovery time will be delayed, and these issues will need to be addressed in the future anyway. Next, we will discuss what you don’t like and create a plan for correcting it.
Here are some of the procedures we can perform to give you a perfect smile:
- Teeth whitening. This is often the best place to start because by whitening your teeth, your smile will be improved immediately. This is the fastest, least invasive, and least expensive way to start your transformation. We are the best dentist for whitening your teeth because we can make sure that the procedure produces dramatic results in a way that is safe and comfortable.
- Dental veneers. If your teeth are damaged in any way, you may want to consider dental veneers. A veneer is a thin shell that is placed onto the surface of your teeth to improve their function and appearance. A veneer can close gaps in between your teeth, straighten a crooked tooth, change the shape of it, and address other cosmetic issues that you may have with your teeth.
- Dental crowns. If your tooth is more severely damaged or a lot of the enamel is missing, a dental crown can be used to restore and protect it. Nothing will touch your natural tooth when a crown is placed around it. This way you can bite down with confidence and without fear of discomfort. A crown can also achieve the same goals as a veneer only it surrounds your teeth like a cap instead of sitting on the front of your tooth.
- Dental bridge. If you have lost a tooth, we can use a dental bridge to replace it. You need to have some existing teeth for the bridge to be affixed to and if so, this is a non-surgical way to correct tooth loss.
- Dental implants. We are the best dentist for placing dental implants and permanently replacing lost teeth. In order to place an implant, a titanium post is implanted under the gums and secured to the jawbone. It will essentially replace your lost root system and tooth so that you can eat all of your favorite foods and act like normal without worrying about your tooth becoming loose.
When you visit our dental office, we can discuss all of the options that are available to you. For more information, visit our office to meet with the best dentist in town.
Wondering if a smile makeover can really give you a great smile? Yes! There are many cosmetic dental options now available you can choose from, which means you can essentially design your smile.For example, are your teeth not as straight as you would like them to be? Are your front teeth too small or too…
Six Month Smiles is an orthodontic correction created from bracket and wires. It is designed to straighten your upper and lower teeth in about six months. Treatment time can be different based on your specific misalignment issues.With the use of clear brackets and tooth-colored archwires, many orthodontic problems can be treated. The shortened treatment time…
Dental appliances refer to a number of different devices that are used to help treat a person's teeth. They may be permanent or temporary appliances that a dental professional applies to help a person in need of dental treatment.While the word dental appliances may sound big and scary, it actually just refers to simple things…
Anyone who has damaged or missing teeth knows how important it is to go to a skilled cosmetic dentist. For treatment this important, you do not want to enlist the help of just anyone. With careful research, you can find a professional you feel good about to meet your oral health needs. Then, you can…